- Every guest, which arrives, has to bring his personal document to the reception to make the statutory registration. Underage persons are not allowed to enter the campsite without their parents, relative or another adult, which one assumes the responsibility. It’s not allowed to enter the Campsite without permission. If you should ignore the regulations, we have the possibility to forbid you the access to our campsite.
- Registration from 08:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. otherwise from 03:00 p.m. to 07:00 p.m. The place number will be referred to you by the reception. Before you change the place number or your departure date, please contact us.
- The gates to enter the campsite are open from 08:00 a.m. till 01:00 p.m. and from 03:00 p.m. until 08:00 p.m. In the time from 08:00 p.m. till 10:00 p.m. you can use your central-key to enter the campsite by car. When the gates are closed please avoid noise and disturbance.
- The assigned place is bordered, so please respect this border and place your equipment only in this area.
- The usage of every facility on the campsite is ruled by the direction.
- Please respect the opening hours our receptions. Beyond this time it is not possible to pay the bill or get back the personal document.
- You have to use the sanitary and other facilities on the campsite functional. Please supervise your children.
- You have to make a registration for your animal. Them it’s not allowed to enter the swimming pool area. Please keep your dog always on the lead.
- If there should be any contagious illness on the campsite, please inform us immediately.
- It is forbidden to destroy the plants on the campsite and to build fences on the campground.
- Barbeque is allowed after you got the agreement on the reception.
- Every visitor has to bring his personal document to the reception. After a stay of one hour, we count the price, which one is listed in our pricelist.
costs of one extra day.